Treasured Scraps Collectibles is a Richmond Virginia based source for new and used gifts, collectibles, antiques, and more

Welcome  TSC Classifieds  PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Navigation
Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Social Networks

TSC on Facebook TSC on Twitter Sojournstar Media on YouTubeTSC on Google+

Share | 

Dawn Frost Desgns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muirdm

PostSubject: Dawn Frost Desgns   Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

My name is Dawn M. Muir-Frost and I am the owner of Dawn Frost Designs.  My shop can be found on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/DawnFrostDesigns.  

I am an architectural historian in the Charlottesville, VA area but I am an avid crafter as well.  Since I don't have room for all of my cross stitch on my walls at home and I have a ton of card ideas and could not possibly send out all of them to friends and family, I decided to open my Etsy shop.  

Here you will find a variety of handmade cards, gift tags, premade scrapbook pages, and cross stitch items.  And if you don't find exactly what you are looking for, I am always happy to work with you to create a custom design order that is perfect for you.  

I work full time and focus on my designs in the evenings and on weekends, so finding time to connect with fellow crafters can be difficult, but I am trying to make more time to post on social media and websites site as this.  I look forward to meeting everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dawn Frost Desgns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1